SUMMER PROGRAM IN IRELAND (16+)
SUMMER PROGRAM IN IRELAND
Join us on the beautiful south coast of Ireland for an unforgettable two weeks of fun and cultural experiences. Improve your English while having the unique opportunity to put what you’ve learned into practice.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Two days per week of business english classes
- Three days a week of job training at a company in the area
- Transfers to and from Cork airport
- Accommodation with a host family, half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Travel insurance
- Fun night each week (Cinema and Bowling)
- Full day excursion to Cliffs of Moher including other interesting tours during the trip such as: St. John’s Castle, Doolin, Galway Bay and Bunratty Castle.
- Cultural day in Youghal, Cork with group meal.
YOU’LL HAVE AN AUTHENTIC IRISH EXPERIENCE, FROM HISTORICAL TOURS AND CULTURAL TRIPS, TO LEARNING SOME TRADITIONAL DANCE MOVES!
Business & Marketing
Don your fave tie or power skirt, embrace the startup mentality and do more than the coffee-run thing while interning in Ireland.
Strengthen your portfolio AND have your best summer yet – jackpot! Don’t worry, you won’t have to put shamrocks on everything.
Hospitality & Tourism
While doing your summer internship in tourism, you’ll quickly learn that Ireland is more than potatoes, step-dancing, and redheads.
Use your precious summer months to intern in an NGO, where you can give back while gaining incredible professional skills.
Sports & Recreation
You don’t need to be an all-star hurling champion to succeed in this internship. Ireland has a diverse sporting culture. Join in on the craic!